Foreign countries. Other cultures. Different ways of life.
Get together in a group to explore new horizons. Travel gives new insights and sheds new light on many things.
Through our numerous trips abroad, with clients and privately, we have the necessary experience to organise a trip abroad and accompany you there. We are also working together with partner companies and are delighted to accompany you.
Hiking trips in Europe
- Iceland, the island of fire and ice – fumaroles, hot springs and huge glaciers
- Ireland, the emerald isle – beautiful vegetation, live traditional folk music in the pub
- Scotland, the land of whisky – walking along the coasts and in the interior of the country: such different experiences
- Sweden, the land of the Midnight Sun – hiking in the tundra and pre-alpine terrain
- Greece – Olympus, view from the seat of the gods over sea and land
Mountaineering and hiking trips outside Europe
- Bolivia, a country with serious poverty but good-hearted people
- Argentina, with the highest mountain on the American continent, and with extraordinary mountain storms in Patagonia
- Ecuador’s ice-covered volcanoes – the technical difficulties may be kept within limits, but you sure feel the altitude!
- Peru, the country of 6000-metre peaks, 2000 meters higher than the Alps
- Nepal, the land of the highest mountains in the world – heart-warming people, unforgettable valleys and passes
- Kyrgyzstan – Russians and Kyrgyz, two peoples together in the same country. Hiking and climbing in wild mountains
Ski tours outside the Alps
- Norway, the land of the Fjords – ski tours from shipboard, or from the interior of the country all the way down to the sea
- Russia – climbing the highest mountain in Europe; adventures in the Caucasus
- Greece, the land of islands – climbing magnificent rock-faces on different islands. The locals have completely taken to the climbing scene and welcome us with open arms.
- Norway, Lofoten and Trolltind – climbing awesome cliffs with a view of the sea, which is often rough
- Sicily, the southernmost tip of Italy – not very far away and yet so exotic. Climbing and Italian ambience are a wonderful combination.